- Add Report
1. To add a report you have to start typing the name of the report to the left-hand list of reports. The new report is added automatically after you clicked on ENTER, and a new empty row is appended to allow adding of another one.
2. After you created the report, by setting its name, you have to set its description from the right-hand editor panel, and allocate what category of transactions you want to see in this report. So, far only line-chart report is displayed for each category.
3. After you finished click on the button "Apply" to save the changes. After that you'll see a new tab with the name of your report will appear at the bottom. This is called "user defined report" tab.
- Delete Report
1. To delete a report you right-click on the report that you want to delete, from left-side reports list, and select the menu option "Delete".
2. After that you click on the "Apply" button to save the delete change.
- Edit Report
1. Select the report from the left-hand reports list.
2. Edit the properties of the report in the right-handle editor panel.
4. Click on the "Apply" button to save the changes.
The result of any report, added here in the "Report Designer" page, is a new tab/page that represents a "user default report".